MEGOFA June 20, 2013 Luncheon
MEGFOA will be hosting a Luncheon on June 20, 2013 from 8:30am to 1:30pm.
Topics wil include:
- Cyber Threats & Data Theft,
- Legislative Update,
- Revenues, Salaries, Benefits & Budgets Round Table Discussion
The Luncheon will be held at the Governor Hill Mansion located at:
136 State Street
Registration form will be posted soon.
Welcome to the Maine GFOA Homepage
The purpose of the Maine Government Finance Officer's Association shall be to promote and improve professional financial management at all levels of government, within the State of Maine, by
- supporting and promoting generally accepted methods of financial management as developed and recommended by the GFOA of the United States and Canada and other recognized bodies in the field of government financial administration,
- strengthen the quality of government administration through advocating favorable local, state and federal legislation and policy,
- provide a clearinghouse for the exchange of information and the solution of common problems,
- encourage recruitment and training of qualified public officials and employees through seminars, workshops and other means,
- promote achievement of greater efficiency and economy in government operations